Monday, February 25, 2008

Waiting to Play Rock Band?

I recently purchased Rock Band in an impulse buy (similar to how I bought the Wii and PS3 this past X-mas). I've never really been big on videogames, and I guess I wanted to see first-hand what all the hype was about.

Both systems are nice, with their respective pros and cons (but that's another post). At first, I bought a bunch of games (mostly for the PS3, and still unopened). I then figured, if I do happen to find time to play games, it will probably be during "Ngan time" (which is anytime I'm not working or visiting with my mom [Hrm.. So when is "Jerry time?"]). So, I bought a game that both Ngan and I could enjoy together. Hence Rock Band - the ultimate party game? We shall see..

Anyway, I was just browsing through some pictures on my phone and stumbled upon this one (I know, I know -- they're not actually looking at the box. Work with me people, heh.). I guess I better go finish up some work, so I can get my gaming on.

No comments:

About Me

My Photo
estebangs
Bay Area, California, United States
I'm a Software Engineer at Google currently working on Blogger. This is my personal blog, so there's not a whole lot of shop talk here (mostly random pics of my cats). At any rate, the standard "views expressed on these pages are mine alone and not those of my employer" schpeel still applies.
View my complete profile

Labels

Powered By Blogger