Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Google to Store Patients' Health Records: Financial News - Yahoo! Finance

Google to Store Patients' Health Records: Financial News - Yahoo! Finance

Currently, I'm having to deal with some issues for my mom, where having this information readily available would be very helpful. Needless to say, it's inefficient (and painful) to have to repeat this information over, and over, and over (assuming one can remember or even knows the answers).

Kudos to Google. Sign me up! ;)

No comments:

About Me

My Photo
estebangs
Bay Area, California, United States
I'm a Software Engineer at Google currently working on Blogger. This is my personal blog, so there's not a whole lot of shop talk here (mostly random pics of my cats). At any rate, the standard "views expressed on these pages are mine alone and not those of my employer" schpeel still applies.
View my complete profile

Labels

Powered By Blogger