Monday, September 04, 2006

Visiting Family in LA

This weekend I went on a short trip with my mom to to LA. We didn't do anything especially exciting (probably return another time to do the touristy things), as the main purpose was for her to have an opportunity to visit with family (her brother and sister; many more in other states and back home in the Philippines). She hadn't seen them in awhile, and lately it seemed as if all of our "family reunions" were to attend a funeral.

Anyway, I had fun listening and watching them talk (as I don't speak or understand Tagalog -- yet, hehe). And of course there was plenty of food. ;) Also, I had a chance to check out some photo albums and found a beautiful picture of my mom when she was (just a little) younger.

No comments:

About Me

My Photo
estebangs
Bay Area, California, United States
I'm a Software Engineer at Google currently working on Blogger. This is my personal blog, so there's not a whole lot of shop talk here (mostly random pics of my cats). At any rate, the standard "views expressed on these pages are mine alone and not those of my employer" schpeel still applies.
View my complete profile

Labels

Powered By Blogger