Friday, September 15, 2006

k790a is Here!

In case you haven't guessed, the SE k790a finally arrived a couple of days ago. I'm still getting used to it and learning about all of its features, and I wanted to test the "Blog this" feature (which explains the recent pics). So far so good. The only cons I have so far is the price (actually not that bad, considering it just came out), the lens cover (common complaint that it doesn't always stay shut), and somewhat disappointed with picture quality. I did a quick comparison of pictures taken with a 2.x mgp camera, and the quality seems better than the 3.2 mgp ones taken with the k790a (TODO: Post side-by-side comparison). Other than that I'm pretty satisfied. Anyway, will probably be "trigger happy" over the next few days, but will try to keep "Blog this" pics to more meaningful moments.

No comments:

About Me

My Photo
estebangs
Bay Area, California, United States
I'm a Software Engineer at Google currently working on Blogger. This is my personal blog, so there's not a whole lot of shop talk here (mostly random pics of my cats). At any rate, the standard "views expressed on these pages are mine alone and not those of my employer" schpeel still applies.
View my complete profile

Labels

Powered By Blogger