Friday, September 29, 2006

Preparing to Camp Out in SF

Okay, so Ngan and I have decided to camp out in SF tonight to wait for the beloved Nike Air Max "One Time Only" shoes (oh yeah, and a pair of Jordans). I've never done this before, but want to be prepared. So, I'm going to pick up a few things to make this little adventure as painless as possible. Anyway, I'll post a summary of my findings/packing list, but wanted to share a possible blanket. A 2 person survival blanket -- is this overkill or what?


No comments:

About Me

My Photo
estebangs
Bay Area, California, United States
I'm a Software Engineer at Google currently working on Blogger. This is my personal blog, so there's not a whole lot of shop talk here (mostly random pics of my cats). At any rate, the standard "views expressed on these pages are mine alone and not those of my employer" schpeel still applies.
View my complete profile

Labels

Powered By Blogger