Saturday, August 11, 2007

Blogging for Ngan 

According to my recent poll, I had one person think I should take a vacation (which I plan to do so, sometime soon -- and regularly going forward).  This one person I suspect is Ngan (thanks).  I'm not suprised that nobody reads my blog, except for the one.  My current use case for blogging supports a recent interesting conversation regarding the various audiences for a blogger.  In my case, my audience is of one.  I talk to her everyday, and we sometimes exchange emails, and passively send each other messages via Twitter.  
Recently, blogging has become another form of communication between us.  Sometimes passive, sometimes aggressive..  ;)  Also, commenting has been another way we communicate.  It's fun.

Anyway, going forward, not sure how my blogging will evolve.  Right now I'm happy to blog to Ngan.  I think soon this will extend to my family (but my closest relative -- my mom -- is not so computer saavy, and I'm not sure I even want her to read my blog).  Oh well..  We'll see.  I guess for me to evolve as a blogger, I just need to keep blogging regularly (pertains to exercise and eating healthy.. so I've got a few things on my plate).

No comments:

About Me

My Photo
estebangs
Bay Area, California, United States
I'm a Software Engineer at Google currently working on Blogger. This is my personal blog, so there's not a whole lot of shop talk here (mostly random pics of my cats). At any rate, the standard "views expressed on these pages are mine alone and not those of my employer" schpeel still applies.
View my complete profile

Labels

Powered By Blogger