Sunday, August 27, 2006

For Every Ending There's a New Beginning..

Well, I'm vowing again to start blogging regularly. I certainly hope that I can keep it up, since my life just seems to be passing me by. To stay motivated (or maybe just an excuse to buy a new gadget), I just purchased the Sony Ericsson k790a (latest mobile phone from Sony Ericsson w/ a 3.2 MP camera and "Blog this" integration with Blogger). I probably won't receive it until about a week or so, but I figured now is just as good a time as any to start.

Usually when I try to blog, I end up either being too busy or too lazy. I often type up a post, and just don't feel it's ready to be published...heh. Going forward, I'm going to try to be less controlling. I'm going to try to speak and share my thoughts. Good or bad. Ready or not. I just need to learn to speak before the silence kills me.

Anyway, within the past year, I've had three deaths to cope with (i.e. my father, my aunt, and one of my best friends). All three were dear to me, all three left this world in very different ways -- one day I'll blog about this, and all three took a part of me with them. Anyway, I'm finding that every good thing comes to an end. They say that "for every ending there's a new beginning," so I'm trying to be hopeful and look forward to what's to come..

[Hrm.. Reluctantly pressing publish]

No comments:

About Me

My Photo
estebangs
Bay Area, California, United States
I'm a Software Engineer at Google currently working on Blogger. This is my personal blog, so there's not a whole lot of shop talk here (mostly random pics of my cats). At any rate, the standard "views expressed on these pages are mine alone and not those of my employer" schpeel still applies.
View my complete profile

Labels

Powered By Blogger